Join us for S&P Global Ratings' Annual Health Care Conference, taking place virtually on October 7th, 2020.
Our event is now live: Click here to access the live stream!
You must register ahead of accessing the event. Please use the links to the right to register.
A cross-section of industry leaders and senior credit analysts from our health insurance, corporate health care and not-for-profit health care ratings teams will share perspective on the current state of Health Care, exploring the theme, 2020 and Beyond: Charting The Way Forward.
We look forward to presenting a set of three dynamic and insightful panels that include:
- Decision 2020: The lead-off panel that takes a deep dive into the policy landscape during COVID-19 and a Presidential election year
- CEO Perspectives: Our annual round-robin that provides participants access to key industry leaders & insight
- Beyond COVID-19: A futurist panel that offers an outlook on U.S. health care beyond the current global pandemic
Featured industry speakers joining us for our half day session include:
Aviva Aron-Dine, Vice President for Health Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Sara Collins, Vice President - Health Care Coverage and Access, The Commonwealth Fund
- Sarah Dash, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for Health Policy
- David Dill, President and Chief Executive Officer, LifePoint Health
- Dr. Joe Kimura, Chief Medical Officer, Atrius Health
Ric Magnuson, Chief Financial Officer, Allina Health
- Travis Messina, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Contessa
- Jaewon Ryu, MD, JD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Geisinger
- Craig Samitt, President and Chief Executive Officer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
Important Information Regarding Our Event:
S&P Global’s top priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our delegates and speakers, our partners, our colleagues and vendors. We continue to monitor the situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). While our Annual Health Care Conference is one we look forward to hosting in New York City each year, we are anticipating moving forward with a virtual experience. Should there be a significant change in government- related directives around space and travel restrictions to provide an opportunity to meet in person we will provide updates as they become available.
Please contact our events team with any questions.