- Detailed contract data including day work, footage drilled and turnkey
- Rig specifications and details about the rig onsite including sortable descriptions such as its rated drilling depth, power type and the drawworks horsepower right down to the rig number and type
- Sub-surface formation and geographical location data
- Location-related data points from high level regional area breakouts down to state and county level
- Basin, formation, field and play data are listed by well to allow for micro-analysis of activity in an endless array of cross-hatches and filtering, including operator and drilling contractor
- Well type marker
- Every report comes with data from the permit filing submitted by the operator with details on the proposed drilling action, including the vertical depth and lateral length planned, plus the specific hydrocarbon target of either oil or gas.
Other searchable data points include basin, field, well orientation and ID number, rig specifications, E&P company, permit data, and spud date