With the new Platts Map Data Viewer, you can easily navigate energy infrastructure in an intuitive map interface on any web-connected device – even your smartphone.
Featuring S&P Global Platts map layers that cover natural gas, electric power and NGL markets in North America, Map Data Viewer is designed for you to study operational data and explore spatial relationships among infrastructure.
Access the service through your web browser, eliminating the need for dedicated software, application updates or specialized knowledge. Map Data Viewer is updated quarterly, so you always have access to the latest information.
The map's toolset allows you to click on and easily browse key operating data. Turn feature layer visibility on and off to focus on what is important to you. Annotate the screen, change the base map and print to share a custom map with your colleagues.
Map Data Viewer screen displays map feature menu options, toolbar options and key attributes tabs.
View larger image
Map Data Viewer Benefits
- — Extensive spatial data set provides a browser-based alternative to professional mapping apps
- — Web-based access and an intuitive design makes it easy to use the service and scale it to accommodate additional users
- — User interface is as straightforward to use as Google Maps; no additional software is required
- — Ease of use makes it the ideal mapping service for competitive analysis, M&A and legal research, asset valuations, transportation analysis, and homeland security
- — Competitive price packages make it a great choice for businesses of any size