Increase your profitability and make more informed decisions with timely market analysis. Platts Power in Europe presents unbiased price assessments, providing an objective benchmark to help you efficiently manage corporate risk. Platt's market experts boil down numerous sources and issues, producing a comprehensive view of the industry.
Power in Europe provides informed commentary and analysis on the policies and projects shaping the European electricity industry. Tracking both national and international developments, you can rely on this fortnightly market report to deliver key information that can be practically applied to your business.
Power in Europe also contains a very comprehensive data section. This includes:
- Detailed market commentary on price movements in the German, Belgian, French, UK, Dutch and Spanish markets
- Weekly averages for day ahead, week ahead, month ahead and forward quarters for the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands and Spain.
- Fuel price movement summaries
- Price spreads for UK NBP gas, fuel oil, gas oil and steam coal
- Regular news updates on retail and industrial tariff movements
- Monthly exchange price and volume graphs for Omel, Nord Pool, Amsterdam Power Exchange and UKPX
Platts Power in Europe also publishes a monthly Polish power market assessment and commentary, plus regular Central and East European power news updates.