As part of its commitment to maintaining open dialog with all interested parties, S&P Global Platts is hosting a workshop on November 17 in Warsaw, Poland, to discuss Platts and TSI metallurgical coal index methodologies.
The workshop will also include updates on the metallurgical and thermal coal markets.
The complimentary workshop will cover the following topics:
- TSI and Platts’ current index methodologies
- VIU versus brand-based normalization
- FOB Australia versus CFR China pricing
- Data collection and treatment
- Asia-Pacific Met Coal Market Update
- Atlantic Met Coal Market Update
- Global Thermal Coal Market Update & Forecast
The goal of the workshop is to inform and gather feedback from all stakeholders and interested parties on Platts' and TSI's current price assessments and methodologies.
Attendees are welcome to propose additional topics to be considered for inclusion in the workshop. Please send all questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.