As part of S&P Global Platts continued commitment to delivering the markets of the future, we are upgrading the security of the bulk (FTP) delivery mechanism to the latest industry standards, ensuring your content is delivered with the highest security protocols.
- If you use IP to access Platts content via FTP, please change this to Production IP on May 30 2020. Production Primary:
- If you use the URL (sftp.platts.com) to access Platts content via FTP, no further action is needed
Primary Email ID Login/Password Policy Change: After June 6, 2020, you can access Platts content via FTP through a secure web portal https://sftp.platts.com which will require login/password setup:
- Go to secure web portal https://sftp.platts.com
- Log in using your unique email id and set up your password (following industry-standard password policy rules)
- Use this password to update any other relevant existing workflows to ensure uninterrupted access to Platts content via FTP
IMPORTANT NOTE: We strongly encourage you to act on the above-recommended Login/Password update after June 6, 2020, as soon as feasible to stay compliant with security protocols. You will be required to complete the above step before the policy change comes into full effect, which is from December 31, 2020.
We are here to help you. Should you require further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.