Bringing together the downstream community in Europe
S&P Global Platts 14th Annual European Refining Summit is a must-attend industry gathering for all refining professionals, providing you key insight and analysis from all sides of the field, alongside some of the best networking opportunities in the European refining industry.
Are you one of Europe's leading refiners, petrochemical crackers, fuel suppliers, a midstream player, product trader or industry solution provider?
Each year the European Refining Summit brings together over 150 attendees with comprehensive, practical insight into:
– Key issues affecting the global downstream markets
– Product and price movements and trends
– Staying on top of key legislative and regulatory developments
– Utilizing technology to maximize efficiency
What can you expect us to cover this year?
The European Refining Summit will provide you with the very latest industry information, practical and honest insights, and the opportunity to have your questions answered by key players in the refining space:
– Hear expert insights into the current markets outlook on the European refining space, including the impact of Covid-19, current oil market volatility, and global geopolitical risk factors affecting refining markets.
–The latest on existing supply and demand for key products, including a focus on the aviation and jet fuel markets at a time of heightened international refining environment volatility.
–Gain an understanding as to how the refining industry in Europe is responding to increased global capacity, and what the industry is doing to remain competitive in light of declining demand worldwide.
–A glimpse into what the future holds for the European refining industry in wake of increased global capacity, and how the industry has been paving the way for the energy transition – including latest EU policy developments and incentives.
Who should attend?
– European and international refiners
– Fuel traders & suppliers
– Terminal, storage and tanker operators
– Petrochemical producers
– Biofuels industry
– Regulators and policy makers
– Downstream technology solutions providers
– End users