The European oil storage sector faces fundamental changes in 2020
Are you ready for 2020?
In an increasingly dynamic global environment, our annual event is an important meeting point. Connect and keep ahead as we enter a new phase in European oil storage.
Industry essentials: Information, analysis and professional exchange
A key diary event for industry leading storage market insight and extensive networking opportunities. You will meet with Europe's leading bulk liquid storage players, oil majors, refiners, traders, finance, solution providers and governments.
Don't miss this opportunity to give your 2020 plans a significant head start.
What to expect in 2020?
- Setting the scene for your oil storage strategy
- How are supply and demand fundamentals changing? Discuss the latest news on geopolitical tensions, oil prices, what's in contango or backwardation, and where are trade flows are heading.
- The 2020 marine fuel sulphur cap
- What does it all mean for you? With expectations of a strong take up of distillates and the inherent drop off in fuel oil, how will this transform Europe's storage utilization?
- International perspectives on oil storage
- How can you maximize on the latest developments and best practices? Other regions are developing and how might that impact Europe, and what lessons can Europe learn?
- Finance, investment and latest M&A trends
- What does the future look like? What is required to meet the needs of the storage industry today?
Who should attend?
- Storage companies
- Terminal operators
- Ports and logistics providers
- European refiners
- International oil majors
- Tank solution providers
- International finance