S&P Global Platts is pleased to announce that the inaugural Singapore Coking Coal Conference will be taking place ONLINE on August 27-28, 2020.
The event will set the bar as Asia's must-attend gathering for the mettalurgical coal and coke markets specialists.
Be ready to hear from the world's foremost experts dissecting the most relevant topics affecting the industry such as:
- Mechanics of key arbitrages
- Innovations in global coke blends
- Implications of climate change scrutiny
- Product and country-specific market positions
- Perspectives on semi-hard, semi-soft, PCI and anthracite
- Market evolution, indexation, brand pricing and risk management
The interactive online tools will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the conference and enable you to enhance your experience. Networking and asking our leading experts your burning questions will all be possible!
Companies confirmed for the 2020 speaker line up include Xcoal, Carbocoque, Noble Resources, Contura Energy, Fenwei Energy, Exen Resources, Tata Steel, Kestrel Coal Resources, Adaro Energy, Risun Coal Chemicals among many others.
Register now for the Singapore Coking Coal Virtual Conference to benefit from our early bird discount and ensure your place!