Platts U.S. Election Webinar Replay
Date & Time:
November 11, 2016 (1:00pm - 2:00pm)
Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump have been at sharp odds over oil and gas, renewables, and infrastructure. How will the new president elect impact policies, and how will these policies impact commodity markets?
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Impact on oil and gas markets
- Arctic and Atlantic Coast production
- The future of fracking
- Pipeline projects – will they get built?
- Supply/demand implications
- Impact on metals markets
- U.S. infrastructure impact on steel
- What to do about “steel dumping”?
- Economic uncertainty and gold
- Impact on renewables and environmental regulations
- Is the War on coal over?
- Buildout of renewable power generation
- The future of biofuels