trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/Zzo9NrTM7SExIf1eTo8wAg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Para Resources unit to purchase Colombia gold projects from Mineros

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020

Para Resources unit to purchase Colombia gold projects from Mineros

Para Resources Inc. said Jan. 10 that its Colombia Milling Ltd. unit agreed to acquire the issued share capital of Operadora Mineras SAS from Mineros SA for US$5.5 million in cash.

Operadora Mineras owns the El Bagre operation and the Nechi gold project in Colombia. The El Bagre operation contains the La Ye and Los Mangos underground gold mines and the Cordero gold project, while the Nechi gold project contains the El Catorce, Santa Elena and Santa Maria gold projects.

Both parties have 60 days to sign a definitive agreement for the sale, during which Para will take operational control over the projects.

Under the agreement, an initial 60% will be transferred upon the deal's closing, with the remaining 40% to be transferred upon securing the necessary permits for the construction of the El Bagre operation's Cordero project.