S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
Editor's note: The EMEA ratings roundup will not be published Dec. 31 and Jan. 1, 2019 on account of the holidays. The EMEA ratings roundup will return Jan. 2, 2019.
* Moody's upgraded the long-term local-currency deposit ratings of JSC CB PRIVATBANK, PJSC State Savings Bank of Ukraine, JSC The State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine and PJSC Pivdennyi Bank to Caa1 from Caa2 and their long-term foreign-currency deposit ratings to Caa2 from Caa3, among other ratings. The agency also upgraded the long-term foreign- and local-currency bank deposit ratings of JSC Raiffeisen Bank Aval to Caa2/B3 from Caa3/Caa1 and those of Sberbank JSC to Caa2/Caa1 from Caa3/Caa2, while PSC Prominvestbank's long-term foreign-currency bank deposit rating was upgraded to Caa2 from Caa3.
* S&P Global Ratings revised the outlook on Switzerland-based Banque Cantonale de Genève to stable from negative while affirming its long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at A+/A-1.
* Fitch Ratings said JSC ForteBank's recent acquisition of Kazakh peer JSC Bank Kassa Nova is neutral to the former's credit ratings, considering Bank Kassa Nova's small size and its limited impact on ForteBank's capitalization and asset quality.
* ACRA assigned Russia-based PJSC Bank DERZHAVA a credit rating of BBB-(RU), with a stable outlook.
* ACRA affirmed JSC DOM.RF Russia Housing & Urban Development Corp.'s credit rating at AAA(RU), with a stable outlook.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.