This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
UK and Ireland
* M7 Real Estate divested an office complex on Fumbally Lane in Dublin to BCP Fund Management DAC for €33.5 million, marking a reversionary yield of 8.5%. The five-story asset offers 83,699 square feet of office space, four residential units and a 0.4-acre development site.
* LXI REIT PLC divested a manufacturing facility in Carlisle, U.K., to a pension fund for £12.2 million, reflecting an exit yield of 5.38%. The asset is leased on a long-term basis to SIG (Trading) Ltd.
Additionally, the commercial property company acquired two newly constructed industrial properties from two separate sellers for a total of £11.6 million, marking a blended net initial yield of 5.90%. The purchase will be funded via proceeds from the sale of the SIG-leased facility.
* DGH Deutsche Grundwert Holding AG signed a letter of intent for the purchase of an 80% stake in a project company that owns a 240,000-square-meter site in Berlin/Brandenburg. The site will be used for the development of a business park with a floor area of 320,000 square meters.
* S Immo AG bought €57.9 million worth of real estate assets during the first six months of 2018. The company targets properties in midsize German cities.
* Ten Brinke Group BV sold the Complex Asterlo project in Rotterdam to Catella Real Estate and Bank J Safra Sarasin's Sarasin Sustainable Properties – European Cities fund for an unknown sum, IPE Real Assets reported. The property will encompass 51 rental apartments, 2,500 square meters of commercial space and 57 parking spots upon its completion in the first quarter of 2020.
* Fabege AB signed a new green lease in its Apotekaren 22 property in Rådmansgatan. The 3,500-square-meter asset is now fully leased and produces approximately 20.5 million kronor of rent per year.
Medical Properties Trust completes €1.14B sale of German portfolio stake
Report: Singapore's Wing Tai in talks to buy Commerzbank's London HQ
First Base forms JV for £400M aparthotel developments across UK
Report: WeWork-leased London asset could sell to South Korea's Hana Financial
DIC buying German office complex project for €153M
Joyce Guevarra contributed to this report.
As of Sept. 4, US$1 was equivalent to 9.13 Swedish kronor.