* OneMain Holdings sold its47% SpringCastlestake to its partners in the joint venture, but will continueservicing the portfolio.
* Thomson Reutersacquired WM/Reutersforeign exchange benchmark rate calculation business of The World MarketsCompany plc from State Street Corp.
* Citigroup will increase its corporatelending in markets such as Turkey, the Middle East and Africa, as locallenders dial back, according to the FinancialTimes.
* Mitsubishi UFJ FinancialGroup is still on an M&A huntin the U.S. and in Indonesia, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ President TakashiOyamada told Reuters.
* The dismissal of twoJPMorgan traders in early January over their Treasurytrades and compliance failures has now attracted an SEC investigation, ontop of one by FINRA,the FT reports.
* California's attorneygeneral is suingMorgan Stanley for allegedly understating the risks of complex investments,such as RMBS.
* The board of Indiana'sFirst Merchants Bank adopted final resolutions approving its conversion.
* BATS Global Marketslaunched the IPO of11,200,000 shares of its common stock by certain BATS stockholders. The IPOprice per share is expected to be between $17.00 and $19.00.
* Canaccord Genuity Group'scommon shares are no longer listed on the London Stock Exchange.
* In , Augusta-based KV Federal CreditUnion merged with Waterville-based Health First Federal Credit Union.
*In New York,Oswego-based Compass Federal Credit Union and Fulton-based Oswego HeritageFederal Credit Union have finalized their merger.
* will retire as chairmanof QCR Holdings in Illinois.
* is resigning as chiefrisk officer of California-based Pacific Mercantile Bancorp and PacificMercantile Bank and as CEO of PM Asset Resolution.
* And resigned as CFO ofWashington-based Cashmere Valley Bank.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET.Some external links may require a subscription.