This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* An affiliate of Mesirow Financial sold the five-story, 326-unit Fusion 1560 apartment complex in St. Petersburg, Fla., to Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association for $81.1 million, the Business Observer reported, citing records.
* The Broe Group's Broe Real Estate Group bought a 61%-leased, 210,652-square-foot portfolio comprising the Corporate Pointe, Tech Center West and Tech Center East buildings at 1975 Research Parkway, 8415 Explorer Drive and 2375 Telstar Drive, respectively, in the Briargate Business Campus in Colorado Springs, Colo., for about $21 million, the Colorado Real Estate Journal reported, citing public records.
* Chelsea Pacific Group paid Sutter Health about $29.8 million for the 11.32-acre Marin Square shopping center, which includes a 20,000-square-foot office building, at 75 Bellam Blvd. in San Rafael, Calif., the Marin Independent Journal reported, citing Marin County records.
* Taylor Morrison of Florida Inc. acquired 200 acres in Bradenton, Fla., from the city government for about $10.5 million, and plans to build 600 homes on the site, The Real Deal reported.
* Condor Hospitality Trust Inc. sold the 121-room Super 8 hotel in Creston, Iowa, for $5.1 million to an unnamed buyer.
Lexington Realty Trust sells 21-asset portfolio for $726M
MGM JV closes $214M sale of Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Toll Brothers sells Va. complex for $193M
RFR Realty sells former Jehovah's Witnesses building in NYC for $170M
Liberty Property Trust buys Calif. logistics asset for $52M