S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Sean Walsh, managing director and co-head of Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s financing group for Australia and New Zealand is leaving the U.S. financial group, The Australian reported, citing an internal company memo.
* HSBC Bank (Singapore) Ltd. appointed Penny Goh and Josh Bottomley as directors, The Business Times reported, citing the bank.
* Feng Hong resigned as an independent director of Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd., effective Aug. 13.
* IDFC Ltd. named Ritu Anand as an independent director, effective Aug. 16.
* Jinen Shah and Rakhiben Pareshbhai Patel resigned as directors on Boston Leasing and Finance Ltd.'s board. Shah's resignation took effect June 17, while Patel's came into effect June 28.
* Hatim Harianawala resigned as a nonexecutive independent director of Winro Commercial (India) Ltd. due to other commitments.
* Alex Ng, Credit Suisse Group AG's market group head for China, has left the bank, finews.asia reported, citing an unnamed source.
* Integrated Payment Technologies Ltd. appointed Dean Martin as CEO.
* China-based investment and trading services provider Yintech Investment Holdings named Raphael Qian CFO and vice president.
* ARC Finance Ltd. appointed Dinesh Agarwal as CFO.
* Hind Securities & Credits Ltd. named Aman Mittal as CFO, following Ankush Malhotra's resignation from the role on June 1.
* Hong Kong-based online brokerage platform Futu Holdings Ltd. appointed Eric Chi Zhang as a director, effective Aug. 8.
* Bank of Communications Co. Ltd. named Song Hongjun as a nonexecutive director, effective Aug. 5.
* Yes Bank Ltd. named Anurag Adlakha as group CFO. He replaces Raj Ahuja, who was redesignated as group chief strategy officer.
* Sai Baba Investment And Commercial Enterprises Ltd. appointed Kishori Kadam as an additional independent director.
* South Korean President Moon Jae-in nominated Eun Sung-soo, chairman and president of Export-Import Bank of Korea, as the next chairman of the Financial Services Commission, replacing Choi Jong-ku.
* Helen Wong resigned as head of HSBC Holdings PLC's Greater China operation to pursue an external opportunity, South China Morning Post reported, citing an internal memo.
* The government of India appointed Shyam Sunder Dubey as a director of Housing & Urban Development Corp. Ltd.
* India's government also nominated Meera Swarup as a director of IDBI Bank Ltd., replacing Pankaj Jain.
* R. Seshasayee retired as part-time chairman and nonexecutive director of IndusInd Bank Ltd. upon completion of his term.