S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings upgraded JSC Halyk Bank Georgia's long-term issuer default rating to BB from BB-, with a positive outlook. The agency also affirmed the short-term issuer default rating at B, viability rating at "b+" and support rating at 3. Fitch said the upgrade followed that of its parent JSC Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.
* ACRA assigned B+(RU) credit rating to JSC Koshelev-Bank, with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the BB-/A-3 long- and short-term issuer default ratings of the Dutch auto leasing company LeasePlan Corp. NV, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating.
* Moody's affirmed the Aa2/P-1 long- and short-term deposit ratings of Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the Aa3/P-1 long- and short-term issuer ratings and "a2" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessment ratings.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the B+/B long- and short-term issuer credit ratings on Yapı ve Kredi Bankası AŞ, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the "trA+/trA-1" Turkey national scale ratings on the bank.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed Kuwait-based financing firm Al Manar Financing & Leasing K.S.C.P.'s long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings at BB/B, with a stable outlook.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.