S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded El Salvador's long- and short-term sovereign credit ratings to B-/B from CCC+/C, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch Ratings assigned long- and short-term national scale ratings of AAA(cl) and N1+(cl), respectively, to Scotia Corredora de Bolsa Chile SA. The outlook on the long-term rating is stable.
* S&P revised Banco Agrícola SA's stand-alone credit profile to "bb-" from "b+," while affirming the bank's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings at B- and B, respectively.
* Fitch affirmed Proyectos Adamantine SA de CV SOFOM ER's AAFC2(mex) financial assets administrator rating, while revising the outlook to stable from positive.
* Fitch resolved its Watch Evolving status on QBE Seguros SA's national scale rating by affirming it at A(col). Fitch then withdrew the rating for commercial reasons.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.