S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the Asia-Pacific real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Europe and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.
* Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd. installed Mahmud Fauzi Muda as its CEO and group managing director Jan. 1, in place of Kamalul Arifin Othman, whose term ended Dec. 31, 2018.
* Wan Mohd Zahid bin Mohd Noordin relinquished his post as the nonindependent and nonexecutive chairman of S P Setia Bhd.'s board of directors to pursue personal commitments. The company appointed Syed Anwar Jamalullail as its new nonexecutive, nonindependent chairman.
* Eupe Corp. Bhd. Joint Secretary Queck Wai Fong resigned Jan. 3.
* Sunway Real Estate Investment Trust brought in Yeo Kar Peng as an independent nonexecutive director and a member of the company's nomination and audit committees Jan. 2.
* Asian Pac Holdings Bhd. hired Sherman Lam Yuen Suen as independent nonexecutive director and member of the audit committee Jan. 2.
* Kevin Paolo Hernandez ceased to be the corporate secretary of Asia Amalgamated Holdings Corp. at the end of his contract, effective Jan. 7. Judy Ann Bautista replaced him in the position on the same day.
* Yasuhiro Ishikawa vacated the post of director of IRC Properties Inc. Jan. 3 due to personal reasons. The company is slated to change its name to Philippine Infradev Holdings Inc. from Jan. 15.
* Filinvest Development Corp. Corporate Secretary Elma Christine Leogardo retired Dec. 31, 2018. Until a successor is named, Sharon Pagaling-Refuerzo, the developer's assistant corporate secretary and corporation information officer, will assume the vacated position.
* No Va Land Investment Group Corp. voted to dismiss Phan Le Hoa as CFO and named Hoang Thu Chau, deputy general director of finance - accounting, as his successor. The changes took effect Jan. 7.
* On Jan. 5, Asian Hotels Ltd. disclosed the resignation of Dipendra Bharat Goenka as a nonexecutive director, with effect from Nov. 6, 2018.
* Joy Realty Ltd. CFO Darshan Shah vacated his position Dec. 24, 2018.
* B Nanji Enterprises Ltd. noted the resignations of Siddharth Vyas as CFO and Fakhruddin Abbasbhai Jadaliwala as company secretary and compliance officer, effective Dec. 31, 2018.
* Veeram Infra Engineering Ltd.'s independent director, Nidhi Jain, stepped down Jan. 1
* Zhang Jianjun, executive director and vice chairman of Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd., moved on to the role of senior consultant at the real estate company. Jianjun's resignation, effective Jan. 4, was due to personal health reasons.
* GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. CFO Jasmine Xin Yue Geffner passed the baton to Yiping Yang, the former vice president of operations of the N.Y.-listed company, at the expiration of her employment contract Dec. 31, 2018.
* Chalerm Kiettitanabumroong stepped down as president and director of Land and Houses PCL Jan. 1.
* Pruksa Holding PCL director Adul Chandanachulaka resigned Jan. 1.
* Rupert Spencer took a seat at the board of Lee Hedges PLC as a nonindependent, nonexecutive director Dec. 28, 2018.
* Cameron Fisher resigned as an executive director of buyMyplace.com.au Ltd. Jan. 2. Fisher will stay on as a nonexecutive director of the online real estate services provider.
* Wing Tai Holdings Ltd. nonexecutive director Loh Soo Eng retired and transitioned to the role of senior adviser to the company. The property developer designated former Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd. Managing Director Sim Beng Mei Mildred as a nonexecutive director. The changes were effective Jan. 2.