trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/yl8naIdcYwMTp2lt_2AtQA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Genertec Universal forming hospital promoter JV with state-owned China XD Group

COVID-19 Pandemic Likely To Cause US Telemedicine Boom

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

S&P Global Market Intelligence

Cannabis: Hashing Out a Budding Industry

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Genertec Universal forming hospital promoter JV with state-owned China XD Group

Beijing's Genertec Universal Medical Group Co. Ltd. and state-owned China XD Group Co. Ltd. agreed to form a joint venture worth 1 billion Chinese yuan.

The healthcare services provider, through its investment holding unit Wiseman Hospital Investment Management (Tianjin) Co. Ltd., will contribute 550 million yuan in cash for 55% of the joint venture. China XD Group will contribute 450 million yuan in the form of assets from its Xi'an XD Group Hospital, and own the remaining 45% of the venture.

The joint venture will replace China XD Group as Xi'an XD Group Hospital's promoter, and support the 900-bed hospital's development.

Genertec Universal said the joint venture boosts its value, service portfolio and competitiveness. The company, which is controlled by a state-owned enterprise, said the transaction is in line with national policies of reform on state-owned enterprises-affiliated hospitals.

As of Dec. 20, US$1 was equivalent to 6.89 Chinese yuan.