S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Moody's affirmed the Aa3 long-term deposit and senior unsecured debt ratings of Banco Santander SA unit Santander UK PLC and revised the outlook on the ratings to positive from stable. The agency also affirmed Santander UK's "a3" baseline credit assessment and adjusted baseline credit assessment, Aa2/Prime-1 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings, Aa2(cr)/Prime-1(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and Prime-1 short-term deposit ratings.
* Fitch Ratings assigned UCI SA and unit Unión de Créditos Inmobiliarios SA EFC BBB long-term issuer default ratings, with stable outlooks. The rating agency also assigned both companies F2 short-term issuer default ratings and 2 support ratings.
* Moody's affirmed the long- and short-term bank deposit ratings of Valiant Bank AG at A1/Prime-1, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the Swiss lender's baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments at "a3," long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments at A3(cr)/Prime-2(cr), and long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings at Baa1/Prime-2.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed the BB-/B long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings of Jordan Ahli Bank, with a negative outlook.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings of Bank of Alexandria SAE at B+/B, with a stable outlook.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.