S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings upgraded Russia's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings to BBB/F2 from BBB-/F3, with a stable outlook. The agency also upgraded Russia's country ceiling and its long-term senior unsecured debt rating to BBB from BBB-.
* Fitch affirmed Italy's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at BBB/F2, with a negative outlook. The agency also affirmed Italy's country ceiling at AA and its long- and short-term senior unsecured debt ratings at BBB/F2.
* DBRS confirmed Malta's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings at A (high)/R-1 (middle), with a stable trend on all ratings.
* ACRA affirmed the AAA(RU) credit rating of Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank JSC, with a stable outlook. The affirmation stems from the likelihood of strong support from parent Crédit Agricole Group, according to the agency.
* ACRA upgraded the credit rating of PJSC Sovcombank to A+(RU) from A(RU), with a stable outlook.
* ACRA affirmed the AAA(RU) credit rating of ING Groep NV unit ING Bank (Eurasia) JSC, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's affirmed the Baa1 issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings of African Export-Import Bank, with the outlook remaining stable.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded the long-term sovereign credit rating of Rwanda to B+ from B and affirmed the short-term sovereign credit rating at B. The outlook on the sovereign credit rating was changed to stable from positive.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.