This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Presidio Property Trust sold the two-building, more than 146,000-square-foot Haffley Industrial Park on about 6.1 acres in National City, Calif., for $24.8 million to KKR, the Commercial Property Executive reported.
* Facebook Inc. signed a lease for 225,679 square feet at developer Overton Moore Properties Inc.'s 605,000-square-foot Morton Commerce Center industrial park in Newark, Calif., the San Francisco Business Times reported.
* TerraCap Management LLC purchased 200 Ashford Center, a class A multistory office building with 159,000 rentable square feet, in Atlanta for about $24.6 million.
* A Morning Calm Management LLC affiliate purchased an approximately 71,000-square-foot office building at 205 Datura St. in West Palm Beach, Fla., from PNC Bank for $14.2 million, The Real Deal reported, citing records.
* Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc. signed a long-term, full-building lease with clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company Autolus Therapeutics PLC to build and develop an 85,000-square-foot facility in the Shady Grove Life Sciences Center in Rockville, Md.
* A Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc. subsidiary procured the ground lease for the 13-story, 274,684-square-foot Stanford Corporate Centre office building and adjoining 63,000-square-foot Telos Fitness Center in the Far North Dallas office corridor.
Report: 2 Tishman Speyer office assets in California poised to fetch up to $650M
PMB Capital to build $250M mixed-use project in Sachse, Texas
Sand Hill Property pays $147M for San Jose, Calif., shopping center
Campus Realty, T2 Capital-led JV buys 4-property student housing portfolio
Equinix launching data center in Seoul