S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes at financial institutions in Europe. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and previously reported stories.
* HSBC Holdings PLC appointed David Nish to succeed Jonathan Symonds as a senior independent director, effective Feb. 18.
* Meanwhile, Irina Seylanyan will become CEO-designate of HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC subject to regulatory registration, ArmBanks reported. She replaces Paul Edgar, who will take on a new role outside the bank.
Seylanyan, who is currently head of global markets for HSBC Malta, will assume her new role March 2.
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
* Mark Luscombe will replace Peter Höltermand as Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB's country manager in Denmark beginning in August. Luscombe is currently the Swedish banking group's country manager in the U.K., a role that will be taken over by debt capital markets head Anders Engstrand.
Luscombe and Engstrand will also be part of SEB's group executive committee.
Nottingham Building Society
* U.K.-based Nottingham Building Society named Simon Linares a nonexecutive director. He most recently served as group HR director of Direct Line Insurance Group PLC.
* Anna Kuznetsova will step down in April as a member of the PJSC Moscow Exchange MICEX-RTS executive board and as managing director of the exchange's equity and bond market. Executive board member Igor Marich will be in charge of the equity and bond market, in addition to other markets he currently manages, the exchange said.
* Tatiana Mukhtasarova joined State Development Corp. VEB.RF as vice president and will oversee projects related to the implementation of Russia's National Project "Healthcare."
Beata Fojcik contributed to this article.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.