This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Irish investor Aidan Brooks acquired a five-story building at 106 Prince St. in Soho, N.Y., and adjacent retail condos at 102 Prince St. and 114-122 Greene St., for $82.5 million from a group of three Italian families, by way of a share-purchase agreement, The Real Deal reported.
* Sentinel Real Estate Corp. sold a nearly 100,000-square-foot, six-story, 83-unit rental apartment building at 31 Ocean Parkway in Windsor Terrace, N.Y., to landlord Frey Management for $33.7 million, The Real Deal reported.
* AMS Acquisitions purchased the 85-unit Silk Loft apartment complex at 154 Avenue E. in Bayonne, N.J., for $32.1 million, NJBIZ reported.
* Kensington Investment Group purchased the seven-story, 27,502-square-foot 28 Second St., a class C office building in San Francisco, from 28 Second LLC for $20 million, the San Francisco Business Times reported.
* Canadian REIT acquired a 9% interest in the 525 University Ave. office building in Toronto from its partner, bringing its ownership in the asset to 100%, and agreed to sell a 50% interest in the 543 Yonge St. office building in Toronto.
NYC office asset fetches $300M
Columbia Property sells stake in San Francisco assets for $235M
Ashford Prime to buy Ritz-Carlton hotel in Florida for $171M
Equity Commonwealth sells office asset to American Real Estate for $160M
Digital Realty Trust details US, UK asset deals in Q4'17, Q1'18