S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Andreu Plaza López resigned from the board of directors of Banco Santander Chile.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA appointed Pedro Leite da Costa head of equity capital markets in Brazil.
* Brazil's Nubank said it hired Krishnamurthi Venkatraman to lead data operations.
* Adriano Navarini resigned as executive vice president of commercial retail at Cielo SA.
* Agathe Porte was appointed an independent director at BNP Paribas Cardif's Chilean subsidiary, Diario Financiero reported.
* Banco Unión SA said Humberto Ramiro Marin Duran no longer works as the bank's national operations manager.
* Banco Internacional de Costa Rica SA shareholders voted not to renew Chairman Shirley Yijanni González Mora and director Javier Alejandro Herrera Guido after their terms expired. Olivier Castro Pérez was elected new chairman and Javier Zúñiga Moya was appointed as a director.
* Banco Pan SA appointed Pedro Duarte Guimarães chairman, replacing Nelson Antônio de Souza.
* SoftBank Group Corp. named Marcelo Claure CEO of SoftBank Latin America, which will oversee the company's $5 billion Latin America technology investment fund.
* Banco Nacional de México SA Integrante del Grupo Financiero Banamex appointed Manuel Romo Villafuerte general manager of products and segments for consumer banking in Mexico, replacing Edgardo del Rincón.
* Goldman Sachs Group Inc. named Ricardo Bellissi and Rodolfo Soares co-heads of its investment banking operations in Brazil.
* Banco de Costa Rica's board appointed Néstor Solís Bonilla chairman and Mahity Flores Flores vice chair.
* Banco do Estado do Pará SA dismissed Augusto Sérgio Amorim Costa as administrative director and Eugênio Luis de Sousa Pessoa as technology director.