S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies.
* Johnson & Johnson appointed Joseph Wolk as executive vice president and CFO after Dominic Caruso announced plans to retire from the positions.
* Probi AB appointed Ole Søgaard Andersen as interim CEO to replace Peter Nählstedt.
* Mark Glickman resigned as the chief commercial officer of Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc., effective March 30.
* Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc. appointed John Smither as CFO. Smither will succeed Richard Peterson, who resigned for personal reasons, effective March 29.
* Nabriva Therapeutics plc named Jennifer Schranz as its chief medical officer to lead the clinical development and medical affairs of the Dublin-based company.
* Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc. named board member Paul Cleveland to be interim president and CEO. His appointment was made after Randall Schatzman decided to step down as president, CEO and director.
* Sharon Virag will become NeoGenomics Inc.'s CFO on March 27. Virag will succeed George Cardoza, who has been appointed president of the company's pharma services division.
* OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. appointed John Lewicki as its CEO. He replaces Paul Hastings, who resigned at the beginning of 2018.
* Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc. said Kamalam Unninayar resigned as CFO. The company's senior vice president of finance, Christopher Watt, will act as the principal financial officer and principal accounting officer until a replacement CFO is named.
* Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. appointed Jiong Shao executive vice president and CFO.
* Roelof Rongen stepped down as CEO and board member of Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc. The company appointed Jerome Jabbour as CEO and board member.
* Midatech Pharma Plc said CEO Jim Phillips will step down at the end of May after five years. The company's COO and head of research and development, Craig Cook, will succeed Phillips and also become a member of the company's board June 1.