S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* PDG Companhia Securitizadora SA said Leonardo Fuchs Piloto resigned as director, and appointed Augusto Alves dos Reis Neto as his replacement.
* Mexican pensions fund manager Afore XXI Banorte named Felipe Duarte Olvera as CEO, replacing Juan Manuel Valle Pereña, El Economista reported.
* Banco ABC Brasil SA removed Wandir Pereira Reis from the position of director.
* Rezworth Burchenson, the deputy CEO of Victoria Mutual Investments Ltd. and Victoria Mutual Wealth Management Ltd., will become CEO and managing director of both companies after resigning as the CEO of Victoria Mutual Pensions Management Ltd. As a result of the appointment, Victoria Mutual Group Chief Investment Officer and CEO Devon Barrett will shift his focus to the group chief investment officer role. Meanwhile, Colando Hutchinson, head of capital markets at Victoria Mutual Wealth Management, will be appointed the company's deputy CEO.
* Greenlight Capital Re Ltd. appointed Neil Greenspan chief accounting officer, effective Dec. 31.
* Rombo Compañía Financiera SA accepted the resignation of the Mr. Elvis Kobashikawa as a regular director.
* Argentine central bank approved the appointments of José Luis Medina del Río and Nicolas Fernand Pierre Chaillan as directors of Rombo Compañía Financiera SA.
* Leasing Corficolombiana SA Compañía de Financiamiento's board unanimously appointed Blanca Cecilia Cabrera Gutierrez as the fourth alternate of the general manager of the company, replacing Laura Victoria Montes Arcieri.
* Leasing Corficolombiana SA Compañía de Financiamiento elected Marco Antonio Izquierdo Llanos as principal director to replace Luis Carlos Gomez Charria for the remainder of the 2017-2019 period.
* The Colombian financial superintendency approved the appointment of Diogo Novo Cesarino as board member of RCI Colombia S.A. Compañía de Financiamiento.
* Banco Nacional de Costa Rica appointed Gustavo Vargas Fernández general manager for a six-year term through Dec. 3, 2024.
* Asociación Mexicana de Afores announced the resignation of Carlos Noriega Curtis as the executive president of the company, El Economista reported. Noriega Curtis could join the new team of the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit under AMLO administration.
* The Colombian financial superintendency authorized the appointment of José Gabriel Liévano as an alternate member of Banco Finandina SA's board of directors, replacing Juan Pablo Lievano.
* Financiera G&T Continental Costa Rica SA's general manager Sergio Molina Bonilla resigned from his post.
* Banco Azteca SA Institución de Banca Múltiple appointed Luis Armando Melgar Bravo president of government banking.
* Bancolombia SA appointed Federico Bolaños Coloma general manager of its subsidiaries in Guatemala, which include Banco Agromercantil de Guatemala SA and Grupo Financiero Agromercantil SA, effective Dec. 19.
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.