trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/XCLZYB_C-jbtqvRJgOEMDg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Erris Resources secures 80% option on gold-base metals project in Scotland

COVID19 Mining Impacts Mining Projects With At Risk Production

Mining Insights Newsletter June 2020

A Decade of Underperformance for Gold Discoveries

State of the Market: Mining Q1-2020


Erris Resources secures 80% option on gold-base metals project in Scotland

Erris Resources PLC said Dec. 10 that it secured an option to acquire 80% of Greenore Gold PLC's gold- and base metals-prospective Loch Tay project in central Scotland.

Erris must define a minimum inferred resource of 250,000 ounces of gold within four years to own the 80% stake. GreenOre will hold the remaining 20%.

If either company's interest dilutes to less than 10%, the stake will be converted to a 2% net smelter return royalty, which Erris can halve for US$1 million.

Erris will operate and manage an exploration program on the 237-square-kilometer property containing the Ardtalnaig and Glen Almond targets.

The deal is subject to Erris' satisfactory due diligence no later than Jan. 18, 2020.