* JPMorgan Chase and other banks are being investigated by Turkey's Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency following declines in the Turkish lira and Turkey's main index on March 22, Reuters reports.
* Nasdaq AB extended the acceptance period of its offer to acquire all issued shares of Norwegian stock exchange operator Oslo Børs VPS Holding to April 30 from March 29.
* Citigroup fired eight equities traders and suspended three others in Hong Kong following an internal review into traders' dealings with clients on transactions where Citi acted in a principal capacity, sources told Reuters.
* Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith will pay more than $8 million to settle charges that it improperly handled "pre-released" American depositary receipts.
* In Michigan, University Bancorp purchased certain assets of mortgage lender Huron Valley Financial for $255,000, American Banker reports.
* Preliminary estimates show that flooding in the Midwest and Plains region may lead to more than $400 million in losses for Nebraska's livestock sector. The state's crop industry would take an estimated $440 million hit, according to the Nebraska Farm Bureau.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.