This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and homebuilders.
* Red Lion Hotels Corp. said Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer William Linehan will leave the hotel company May 31, 2019.
* John Eudy, executive vice president and co-CIO at Essex Property Trust Inc., will transition from full- to part-time employment in or around April 2019 as part of his retirement process, after which Senior Vice President of Investments Adam Berry will become co-CIO at the multifamily REIT.
* Shopping center REIT Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. appointed Charles D. Urstadt chairman, succeeding Charles J. Urstadt, who is resigning, effective Jan. 1, 2019.
* Manufactured housing company Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. named Terry Robertson a director to its board, effective Dec. 17.
* Executive chairman of CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc. Richard Green will resign from the board of the energy infrastructure REIT, effective Jan. 1, 2019. CEO David Schulte will succeed Green as chairman.
Kerry McGovern, vice president of communications at
* Data center REIT Digital Realty Trust Inc. appointed Corey Dyer executive vice president of global sales and marketing, effective Jan. 7, 2019. Dyer most recently worked as senior vice president of sales, Americas, at peer Equinix Inc.
* Retail REIT Federal Realty Investment Trust hired Lance Billingsley, former senior vice president of leasing at fellow retail REIT InvenTrust Properties Corp., as vice president of anchor leasing. Billingsley previously worked as director of anchor tenant leasing at Federal for four years.
* Homebuilder New Home Company Inc. named Christopher Cady president of its Arizona division. Cady most recently served as southern California division president at Beazer Homes USA Inc.
* Real estate services firm RE/MAX Holdings Inc. hired Jerry Modes as senior vice president for IT, and Kerry McGovern as vice president of communications. McGovern served as a founding member of the corporate communications team at Under Armour.