trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/wDudKwpoZGj4d7khVmO1eA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Pattern Development closes sale of stake in 221-MW wind farm in New Mexico

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights September 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August

Pattern Development closes sale of stake in 221-MW wind farm in New Mexico

Pattern Energy Group Inc. and Public Sector Pension Investment Board closed the purchase of indirect upstream membership interests in the 221-MW Grady Wind Energy Center in Curry County, N.M., from Pattern Energy Group 2 LP, or Pattern Development.

Public Sector Pension Investment Board subsidiary Vertuous Energy LLC acquired a 49% membership interest in the facility, while Pattern Energy acquired the remaining 51% interest.

The wind farm started operations in September and sells its output to Sacramento Municipal Utility District under a 25-year power contract.

FERC approved the transaction Aug. 8. (FERC docket EC19-98)