S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Sacramento, Calif.-based River City Bank named Brett Wait senior vice president and director of information services. Wait, who has 13 years of banking experience, previously was COO of Five Star Bank, a unit of Five Star Bancorp.
* Fairfax, Va.-based First Virginia Community Bank, a unit of FVCBankcorp Inc., appointed Oliver James senior vice president of commercial banking for its Reston, Va., office. James, who has more than 15 years of lending experience, most recently was vice president and senior relationship manager at Bethesda, Md.-based EagleBank, a subsidiary of Eagle Bancorp Inc.
* Philadelphia-based Republic First Bancorp Inc., the parent of Republic First Bank, named Leslie DiLuigi senior vice president and retail market manager for South Jersey.
DiLuigi previously was senior vice president and head of branch administration at Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based ConnectOne Bank, a unit of ConnectOne Bancorp Inc. She has more than 25 years of experience in retail banking sales, services and operations management.
* T. Michael Crook intends to retire from the board of Stuart, Fla.-based Seacoast Banking Corp. of Florida, the parent of Seacoast National Bank, at the end of the company's 2017 annual shareholder meeting. Crook has been a principal with the public accounting firm of Proctor Crook Crowder & Fogal PA since 1976, according to a regulatory filing.
* J. Jonathan Ayers, James Exum and Emily Reynolds, who serve on the board of Nashville, Tenn.-based FirstBank, were elected to the board of its parent FB Financial Corp. Their appointment expanded the size of the board to 10 members from seven members.
Ayers is executive vice president of Ayers Asset Management, founder and president of Ayers Real Estate Services LLC and co-founder of Ayers Capital LLC. Meanwhile, Exum serves as executive vice president emeritus at Murray Guard Inc. and Reynolds serves as vice-chair of the Tennessee Board of Regents.
* Stroudsburg, Pa.-based ESSA Bank & Trust, a unit of ESSA Bancorp Inc., named Peter Gray executive vice president and director of strategic initiatives. Gray, who has over 29 years of banking experience, previously was senior vice president and market president at BB&T Corp.
* Eldorado, Ill.-based Banterra Bank, a unit of Banterra Corp., named Philip Moore market executive for Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Moore, who has over 24 years of experience, previously was vice president of commercial lending of Perryville, Mo.-based Bank of Missouri, a unit of Reliable Community Bancshares Inc.
* Clayton, Mo.-based Enterprise Bank & Trust, a unit of Enterprise Financial Services Corp, named Steve Albart president of its south region market, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
Albart previously was senior vice president and team leader for Enterprise Bank's Sunset Hills, Mo., region, according to the bank's website.
* Mark Furth retired as a director of Citizens Bank Minnesota's board, effective March 16, The (New Ulm, Minn.) Journal reported. Furth joined the board in August 1990 and has previously served as its chairman.
The New Ulm, Minn.-based bank is a unit of Ctzns Bancorp. of New Ulm Inc.