S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA's BBB+/F1 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, "bbb+" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support floor rating and simultaneously withdrew all the ratings. The outlook on the bank's long-term rating was stable at the time of affirmation.
* Moody's upgraded the long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency bank deposit ratings of First International Bank of Israel Ltd. to A2/Prime-1 from A3/Prime-2 and revised the outlook on the long-term ratings to stable from positive. The rating agency also upgraded the Israeli lender's baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments to "baa2" from "baa3", long-term counterparty risk assessment to A1(cr) from A2(cr) and long-term counterparty risk rating to A1 from A2. The bank's short-term counterparty risk assessment and counterparty risk rating were affirmed at Prime-1(cr) and Prime-1, respectively.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings adjusted Ahli United Bank KSCP's short-term foreign-currency rating to A1 from A2 and affirmed the long-term foreign-currency rating at A+, with a stable outlook.
* CI Ratings affirmed Ahli Bank SAOG's BBB-/A3 long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the B+/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of Nigeria and revised the outlook on the long-term ratings to negative from stable. The agency also affirmed Nigeria's B+ long-term senior unsecured rating and country ceiling.
* Fitch affirmed the B/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of Benin, with a positive outlook on the long-term ratings. Fitch also affirmed the West African nation's BB+ country ceiling and B long-term senior unsecured rating.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.