S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Hong Kong-based China Investment Development Ltd. said Wan Tat Wai David resigned as a nonexecutive director of its board to focus on his other business engagements.
* The board of Hong Kong's China Financial International Investments Ltd. appointed Li Jie a nonexecutive director.
* PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk has appointed Riduan Ahmad director of commercial banking.
* Bank of Guiyang Co. Ltd. said Ding Zhinan retired as an employee representative supervisor on its supervisory board.
* Standard Chartered PLC appointed Bingumal Thewarathanthri CEO of its Sri Lankan operations, effective Jan. 1.
* Credit Suisse Group AG has named Natt Thanomsat head of wealth management for Thailand, effective March 20.
* India's Axis Bank Ltd. appointed Rajiv Anand head of corporate banking and is said to have hired Pralay Mondal from Yes Bank Ltd.
* Song Shuguang has resigned as a supervisor on the board of Bank of Communications Co. Ltd.
* The board of India-based Bandhan Bank Ltd. appointed Anup Kumar Sinha part-time chairman and additional director.
* China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. said Qiao Zhimin and Xie Rong resigned as independent nonexecutive directors of its board.
* New China Life Insurance Co. Ltd.'s chairman, Wan Feng, was said to be stepping down to join Shin Kong-HNA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
* China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co. Ltd. received regulatory approvals for the appointment of Deng Bin as chief investment officer, effective Dec. 29, 2018.
* India's Oriental Bank of Commerce named Amit Srivastava its new chief risk officer, effective Jan. 3.
* Krishnamurthy Subramanian resigned as an independent director of Bandhan Bank, with effect from Dec. 23, 2018.
* Postal Savings Bank of China Co. Ltd. said that Lyu Jiajin stepped down as president and executive director.
* China's Jupai Holdings Ltd. said Liang Li has resigned as COO due to personal reasons. The company appointed Linda Wong to replace Li.
* Vineet Suri stepped down as an executive director on the board of India-based Prime Securities Ltd.
* IndusInd Bank Ltd. appointed Siraj Chaudhry an additional director to its board.
* Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. unit MSIG Hong Kong has appointed Philip Kent as CEO.
* Morris Huang resigned as a director on the board of Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Co. Ltd.
* Samsung Active Asset Management, a unit of Samsung Asset Management Co. Ltd. named its marketing executive director, Yang Jeong-won, its new CEO.
* The state government of Gujrat, India, nominated Kamlesh Patel a board director of Gujarat State Financial Corp.
* South Korea's DGB Financial Group Co. Ltd. has cancelled the nomination of Kang Myun-wook as CEO of unit DGB Asset Management Co. Ltd.
* The board of Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank appointed Truong Thi Hoang Lan deputy CEO.
* India's Manappuram Finance Ltd. appointed Executive Vice President Bindhu AL as CFO.
* Yashpal Gupta was named the new managing director and CEO of India-based Repco Home Finance Ltd.