trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/vtr8XbnsgUWVm_GX79ihrA2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Hotel Properties incorporates 2 units in Singapore

Blog

Highlighting the Top Regional Aftermarket Research Brokers by Sector Coverage

Blog

Corporate Credit Risk Trends in Developing Markets: A Loss Given Default (LGD) Perspective

Blog

Real Estate News & Analysis: May Edition

Blog

Corporate Credit Risk Trends in Developing Markets: A Probability of Default Perspective


Hotel Properties incorporates 2 units in Singapore

Hotel Properties Ltd. incorporated two subsidiaries in Singapore after subscribing for equity interest in both companies.

It took on a 70% stake in investment holding company HPL Properties (Pacific Ocrean) Pte. Ltd. The remaining 30% stake is held by Como Holdings Pte. Ltd.

Hotel Properties Managing Director and substantial shareholder Beng Seng Ong appears to be mulling the 30% interest in the unit held by Como, the company said in a release.

The company's wholly owned HPL Properties (SEA) Pte. Ltd. also incorporated East Phuket Holdings Pte. Ltd., a 100% subsidiary in Singapore.

East Phuket subscribed for 294,000 ordinary shares of Naka Yai Holdings Co. Ltd., a newly incorporated company in Thailand, which translated to a 49% stake buy in the latter at a price of 10 Thai baht apiece that amounted to 2.9 million baht.

East Phuket also purchased a 49% interest in Naka Yai Land Co. Ltd., a newly incorporated company in Thailand involved in hotel development, for 4.9 million baht, while Naka Yai Holdings purchased the remaining 51% for 5.1 million baht.

Following the subscription, the group's shareholding in Naka Yai Land stands at 73.99%.

As of June 2, US$1 was equivalent to 34.11 Thai baht.