This roundup collects recently reported earnings and guidance from European real estate companies.
* Capital & Counties Properties Plc reported a loss attributable to owners of £400,000 for the 2017 full year, compared to a loss of £118.6 million in 2016. On a per-share basis, the loss came in at 0.1 pence, versus a loss of 14 pence in the previous year.
* Nexity booked a net profit attributable to equity holders of €185.6 million in 2017, up from €139.1 million in 2016. EPS rose to €3.35 from €2.54.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus Generally Accepted Accounting Principles EPS estimate for 2017 was €2.90.
* Unite Group Plc reported European Public Real Estate Association-defined earnings of £70.5 million for 2017, up 12% from £62.7 million a year earlier. EPRA EPS amounted to 30.3 pence, up 7% year over year from 28.4 pence.
* PATRIZIA Immobilien AG logged a 14% year-over-year rise in operating income for 2017 to €82 million from €72 million. The company expects the figure to inch up to between €85 million and €100 million in 2018.
* Green REIT Plc's EPRA earnings for the six-month period ended Dec. 31, 2017, rose 24.5% year over year to €22.1 million, or 3.2 cents per share, from €17.8 million, or 2.6 cents per share.
AccorHotels' 2017 net profit surges 66.4% YOY
NEPI Rockcastle reports FY'17 loss
InterContinental FY'17 pretax profit climbs 14.7% YOY