* Several Wells Fargo employees in its business banking unit allegedly changed information on the documents of their corporate customers, sources told The Wall Street Journal.
* Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission fined Citigroup Global Markets Asia HK$57 million for not properly fulfilling its duties as a sponsor in Real Gold Mining's IPO.
* Hedge fund Pagoda Asset Management will shut down by the end of May, a source told Reuters.
* PayPal is buying Swedish payments provider iZettle for $2.2 billion.
* Activist investor Carl Icahn is opposing the pending acquisition of AmTrust Financial Services, which would make the insurance company private.
The Daily Dose has an editorial deadline of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.