This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* A Ball Corp. unit sold a nearly 300,000-square-foot manufacturing plant, built on 11 acres at 20730 Prairie St. in Chatsworth, Calif., to PGIM and Xebec Realty Partners for $37 million, The Real Deal reported.
* ShopOne Centers REIT Inc. bought the 138,779-square-foot Eastgate Shopping Center at 10505 Greenbelt Road in Lanham, Md., from Zimmer Development Co. LLC for $28 million, the Commercial Observer reported, citing a source familiar with the deal.
* Miami-Dade County, Fla., paid about $23.3 million to Florida East Coast Industries for the nearly 5.6-mile-long Ludlam Trail, totaling 57.24 acres, with plans to spend $94 million to convert the former railroad corridor into a pedestrian trail and linear park, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Genet Property Group Inc. acquired a five-building industrial portfolio, which includes the four-building, 125,400-square-foot Fairfax Industrial Park at 1700 Avenue L. in Riviera Beach, Fla., and the 21,800-square-foot building at 7150 Devons Road in West Palm Beach, Fla., for $12 million from The Silverman Group, Commercial Property Executive reported.
* Strategic Storage Trust IV Inc. purchased a nearly 820-unit self storage facility with about 110,000 net rentable square feet on 16.2 acres at 1610 Jim Johnson Road in Plant City, Fla., for an undisclosed amount.
* Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc. is planning to develop an 85,000-square-foot research and development building on an 8-acre parcel at 9950 Medical Center Drive in Rockville, Md., for Autolus Therapeutics PLC, the Washington Business Journal reported.
* Silverstein Properties Inc. leased about 87,000 square feet on the 41st and 42nd floors of its 3 World Trade Center office tower to alcohol company Diageo, The Real Deal reported.
* Sotheby's International Realty is leasing about 38,000 square feet at Vornado Realty Trust's 650 Madison Ave. in New York, Crain's New York Business reported.
* Apple Inc. plans to lease about 150,000 square feet at LBA Realty LLC's eight-story, 363,000-square-foot One Culver property in Culver City, Calif., The Real Deal reported, citing three different industry sources.
Report: Brookfield unit looking to sell Fla. resort for $1B
Host Hotels closes sale of Westin New York Grand Central for $302M
Waterton pays $169M for 4 NC apartments
Report: Faifax County, Va., business complex sold for $142M
Brooks Brothers pays $106M for Manhattan, NY, office building