S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes at financial institutions in Europe. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and previously reported stories.
European Banking Authority
* The European Banking Authority's board of supervisors nominated Gerry Cross to become an executive director. He is currently the Irish central bank's director of financial regulation.
* Paras Shah resigned as U.S.-based Citigroup Inc.'s head of high-yield credit trading for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg News.
* Marat Atnashev became a member of the board of directors at Russia-based JSC Alfa-Bank with the appointment decision made at the extraordinary meeting of shareholders held Jan. 15.
* British digital lender Monzo Bank Ltd. appointed Fiona McBain a nonexecutive director and chairman of its audit committee, according to Sky News. McBain is also the chairman of Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust PLC.
Aberdeen Standard Investments
* Stephen Docherty resigned as global head of equities of Aberdeen Standard Investments Inc. for personal reasons, Financial News reported. Docherty, who has been with the company for over 20 years, will be succeeded by Dominic Byrne, his deputy.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.