trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/UayBnup3xGXJbcpc_KDAgQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Brazil competition watchdog approves Caixa JV with France's CNP

Street Talk - Ep. 64: Coronavirus jumpstarts digital adoption

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 63: Deal talks continue amid bank M&A freeze, setting up for strong Q4

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 62: 'Brutal' outlook for oil demand offers banks in oil patch no relief

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments


Brazil competition watchdog approves Caixa JV with France's CNP

Brazil's competition watchdog Cade on Dec. 19 approved Caixa Seguridade Participações SA's 7.00 billion reais joint venture with French insurer CNP Assurances SA, Valor Economico reported.

The tribunal concluded there would be no loss of competitors in the insurance market resulting from the partnership deal.

The French insurer will pay 7.00 billion Brazilian reais upfront to Caixa in exchange for a 40% stake in a 25-year joint venture, of which the state-owned bank will hold the other 60%.

As of Dec. 19, US$1 was equivalent to 4.06 Brazilian reais.