This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Sherman Residential sold the 287-unit Southern Oaks at Davis Park apartment complex in Morrisville, N.C., to Cortland for $47.8 million, the Triangle Business Journal reported.
* Tru Trust 2016 LLC sold the 42,034-square-foot former Toys R Us building on 4.1 acres at 8325 S. Dixie Highway in Miami-Dade, Fla., to Dadeland Automotive for $25 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Matan Cos. bought a 44-acre office campus at 700 N. Frederick Ave. in Gaithersburg, Md., including two connected buildings totaling about 539,000 square feet, for an undisclosed amount from Leidos Holdings Inc., the Washington Business Journal reported.
* GMH Capital Partners LP and AGC Equity Partners acquired the 632-bed, 203,552-square-foot Aspen Lincoln student housing community in Lincoln, Neb., from Aspen Heights Partners and Virtus Real Estate Capital for an undisclosed sum.
* Sun Communities Inc. said River Run, a Sun RV resort, in Granby, Colo., will open in summer 2019. The resort's first phase will offer more than 400 lodging sites.
* JOSS Realty Partners LLC paid an undisclosed sum to acquire the 139,356-square-foot, 100%-leased 55 Walkers Brook Drive class-A office property in the Route 128 North submarket of metropolitan Boston.
Report: Majority stake in Manhattan, NY, tower up for $1B sale
HNA Group completes stake sale in Manhattan, NY, asset near Trump Tower
WSJ: NYC's iconic Chrysler Building is on the market
Brixmor Property sells $290M of assets in Q4'18
CBRE Global Investors pays $190M for Charlotte, NC, apartment towers