trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/TVpb_m80tFHEK1aR-t9z1w2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Report: GPT Group offers to swap 50% stake in A$2.7B Melbourne shopping center

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Report: GPT Group offers to swap 50% stake in A$2.7B Melbourne shopping center

GPT Group is quietly seeking an interested party for a swap of its half-stake in the A$2.7 billion Highpoint Shopping Centre in the Maribyrnong area of Melbourne, The Australian reported.

The property company is believed to have reached out to its fellow shopping center landlords for the interest swap. According to the publication, it is also hoping to discuss the transaction with AMP Capital, QIC Global Real Estate and Scentre Group.

GPT Group holds a 16.67% stake in Highpoint Shopping Centre, while its GPT Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund owns the remaining 83.33% interest in the property. The 154,300-square-meter shopping center houses more than 500 retail shops including David Jones, Zara, Apple and Samsung, the March 14 report added.