S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The North America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
* Conwert Immobilien Invest SE said that Rolf Buch, A. Stefan Kirsten, Fabian Heß and Sabine Gleiß have been elected to the administrative board, following an extraordinary general meeting Jan. 27.
Buch and Kirsten are the CEO and CFO, respectively, of Vonovia SE, the company conwert is merging with.
* Wallenstam AB said Thomas Dahl will resign from his role as vice CEO, effective June 30.
* Kungsleden AB announced the appointment of Ulrica Sjöswärd as head of real estate for the company's newly created Gothenburg/Malmö asset management unit. Kungsleden restructured its property management business to have three equally sized asset management units, and the Stockholm and Mälardalen units are led by Sven Stork and Mats Eriksson, respectively.
* Sponda Plc said that Arja Talma is "no longer available" as a member of the company's board. The company's shareholders on March 20 will vote on the re-election of seven board directors.
* PATRIZIA Immobilien AG appointed Anne Kavanagh to serve in the newly created chief investment officer role in the company, effective April 17.
* Nexity announced that deputy CEO Hervé Denize left his position Jan. 1. Denize also resigned as a director for the company.
Separately, the company said it appointed Charles-Henri Filippi to succeed Miguel Sieler, who also stepped down as a director. Nexity decided to keep Denize's vacated seat in the board empty.
* Hufvudstaden AB said that Ki Hummelgren will be leaving her role as head of human resources for the company to serve in the same capacity at Sirius International, according to a release.
* Kimberly Enterprises NV said that shareholders approved a resolution to appoint Sagee Kadosh to serve as a director, effective as of Jan. 24.
* Daejan Holdings Plc appointed Solly Benaim to serve as a director, effective Jan. 24.
* Kerry Properties Ltd. said that Alfred Chin Siu Wa will step down as an executive director, effective Feb. 1. Chin, who will also leave his role as a member of the board's executive committee, resigned to devote more time and experience for the Shangri-La hotel group.
* Modern Land (China) Co. Ltd. appointed Zhong Bin to serve as an independent nonexecutive director and Chen Anhua as a nonexecutive director, effective Jan. 27. Zhong also became a member of the audit committee and the nomination committee.
* Yeo Annie will succeed Lim Lee Meng as an independent nonexecutive director and a member of the board's audit committee for Fortune REIT, effective Feb. 1.
* CDL Hospitality Trusts managers M&C REIT Management Ltd. and M&C Business Trust Management Ltd. appointed Kim Kenny to serve as an independent nonexecutive director, effective Jan. 25.
* NTT Urban Development Corp. said that Kenji Moriwaki will take over Tomohiko Satoh's role as managing director for the office of audit & supervisory board members, effective Feb. 1. Satoh will leave the company to work for Premier REIT Advisors Co. Ltd.
* Mantra Group Ltd. named Andrew McTaggart as development manager as the company pursues an expansion plan in 2017.