trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/To65meSOOfgdkTk3KvyY1w2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Zambian state miner in gold processing JV for small-scale, artisanal miners

COVID-19 Mining Impacts — Mining Projects With At-Risk Production

Mining Insights Newsletter June 2020

A Decade of Underperformance for Gold Discoveries

State of the Market: Mining Q1-2020


Zambian state miner in gold processing JV for small-scale, artisanal miners

ZCCM Investments Holdings PLC approved a proposal to enter into a joint venture to develop a gold processing and trading operation in Zambia with local gold processor Karma Mining Services and Rural Development Co.

ZCCM, majority-owned by the Zambian government, will own a 45% stake, while Karma will own the remaining 55% of the joint venture.

The joint venture will initially source most of the gold ore from artisanal and small-scale gold miners, according to a Dec. 27, 2019, statement that was released Jan. 2 on the London Stock Exchange.