This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Centuria Metropolitan REIT's responsible entity, Centuria Property Funds Ltd., announced that its sale of 14 Mars Road, Lane Cove in New South Wales to Cochlear Ltd. for A$26.0 million has been completed. Net proceeds from the sale will be used to repay debt that could reduce the company's gearing to 29.5%.
* Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust completed the purchase of the Stage 4, Power Park Estate in Melbourne for A$24.8 million. The property was acquired through a forward purchase deal, which was financed through existing debt facilities.
* Vicinity Centres is planning to sell its single-level Terrace Central Shopping Centre for roughly A$35 million as the company offloads smaller centers to focus on larger complexes, The Australian reported. Located in New South Wales' central coast, the property has a total gross leasable area of 7,236 square meters, with a large format Woolworths supermarket occupying 4,090 square meters of space.
* SRE Group Ltd., through its controlling shareholder China Minsheng Investment Corp. Ltd., acquired three commercial assets in the unsold segment of the Lake Malaren Silicon Valley project in Shanghai. The properties, which have a total gross floor area of 1,574.97 square meters, were purchased from Shanghai Golden Luodian Development Co. Ltd. for nearly 63.0 million Chinese yuan in cash.
* Japan Retail Fund Investment Corp. closed its acquisition of G-Bldg. Tenjin Nishi-dori 01 in Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, for ¥4.85 billion. The company acquired a trust beneficiary interest in the building, which is called West Side Tenjin.
* Kenedix Office Investment Corp. will buy a trust beneficiary interest in the BR Gotanda property in Tokyo from G.K. Otemae Jisho for ¥2.20 billion. With the acquisition of the 430-square-meter building, the company raised its total number of assets to 97.
* Invesco Office J-REIT Inc. closed the purchase of the Aqua Dojima East asset located in Osaka-shi, Osaka, for ¥1.91 billion. The company bought the commercial building from Nippon Building Fund Inc., using its cash on hand to acquire a trust beneficiary interest in the commercial building.
Nomura Real Estate Master Fund to off-load Tokyo building for ¥12.70B: The company also announced it will use cash on hand to repay debts worth ¥5.00 billion on April 18.
Japan Prime completes ¥18.40B acquisition of Tokyo asset: The acquisition of the mixed-use building in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, from Kyobashi Development Special Purpose Co. was completed April 4 as expected.
Philippines' SM, Ayala team up for 25B-peso toll road: According to The Philippine Star, the conglomerates are proposing the project to improve access to their respective developments.
Agile Group buys 10 residential sites in China for 3.39B yuan: The sites have planning in place for 362,000 square meters of gross floor area in China's Chongqing Municipality.
Intiland signs JV with GIC for 2nd phase of Jakarta development: The second phase will consist of two condominium towers and is expected to be launched in the last quarter of 2017.
Celestyn Wong contributed to this report.