trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/SxFBmepy5M4exUbmzxIdwQ2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Japan Prime completes ¥18.40B acquisition of Tokyo asset

Blog

Corporate Credit Risk Trends in Developing Markets An Expected Credit Loss ECL Perspective

Blog

Highlighting the Top Regional Aftermarket Research Brokers by Sector Coverage

Blog

Corporate Credit Risk Trends in Developing Markets: A Loss Given Default (LGD) Perspective

Blog

Real Estate News & Analysis: May Edition


Japan Prime completes ¥18.40B acquisition of Tokyo asset

Japan Prime Realty Investment Corp. completed its acquisition of beneficiary interests in the Tokyo Square Garden for ¥18.40 billion.

The acquisition involving the 112,645.83-square-meter, mixed-use building in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, from Kyobashi Development Special Purpose Co. was completed April 4, as expected.

The company had previously indicated that proceeds from the issuance of 47,600 new investment units would be used to fund the purchase.

The share of targeted ownership interest is 8.22%, while Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd. owns a 46.11% portion, bringing the total co-ownership interest to 54.33%. The acquisition reflects a 3.1% NOI yield.

As of March 3, US$1 was equivalent to ¥111.00.