S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros de Vida SA and BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros Generales SA both said Manuel Lepe Uribe will step down as their technical manager to take up the role of risks manager, effective Nov. 1. Gabriel Urbancic will leave his deputy manager of risks and solvency position at both companies to become their new technical manager.
* Banco Patagonia SA said Paula Luciana Viana da Silva Lima Mazanék resigned as an alternate director representing class B shares.
* Vivien Berbigier resigned as CEO of BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros de Vida SA and BNP Paribas Cardif Seguros Generales SA, effective Oct. 14. Both companies named Sebastián Valle Lorenzini acting general manager.
* Banco Security SA appointed Eduardo Olivares Veloso CEO, effective March 6, 2020. He will replace Bonifacio Bilbao Hormaeche, who is resigning after 31 years of service with Grupo Security SA.
* Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social said Andre Laloni, a director in charge of divestments, resigned due to personal reasons. Leonardo Cabral will temporarily replace Laloni.
* Prima AFP SA named Vice Chairman Alvaro Correa Malachowski as the new chairman of its board, replacing Walter Bayly Llona. Ruben Fernando Loaiza Negreiros, who has been serving as a director since March, will replace Correa Malachowski in the vice chairman role.
* Claudio Alberto Miguel Sierpe Pavez resigned as general manager of Rigel Peru SA Compania De Seguros De Vida, effective Oct. 10. The company did not immediately name a replacement.
* Cheryl Jones resigned as chairman and nonexecutive director of Caribbean Investment Holdings Ltd. The company named board member Peter Gaze as its new chairman.
* BNDES Participações SA approved the election of Mansueto Facundo de Almeida Junior as a board member, replacing Bruno Cesar Grossi de Souza.
* Chubb Seguros Chile SA and Chubb Seguros de Vida Chile SA said Juan Luis Ortega and Fernando Mendez resigned from their director and alternate director positions, respectively, at both companies. Both insurers named Marcos Gunn to their boards.
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.