This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* A RREEF Property Trust Inc. affiliate sold the 12-acre, 358-unit Latitudes at the Moors rental community at 6200 NW 173rd St. in Florida's Miami-Dade County to Nuveen Investments Inc. affiliate TH Real Estate for $71.3 million, The Real Deal reported.
* The Iowa Public Employees' Retirement System purchased the 125,000-square-foot South Loop strip mall at 1254 S. Canal St. in Chicago from Tucker Development Corp. for $50 million, The Real Deal reported, citing Cook County records.
* A Seagate Properties, Inc. affiliate sold the 318-unit Environs Apartments at 3323 W. 96th Circle in Westminster, Colo., to SNT Environs II LLC, the Denver Business Journal reported, citing an Adams County warranty deed.
* Terreno Realty Corp. paid about $9.0 million for a 3.4-acre, 100%-leased industrial property with a nearly 54,000-square-foot distribution building at 30991 San Clemente St. in Hayward, Calif.
* Nuveen Global Cities REIT Inc. acquired the 246-unit Tacara Steiner Ranch apartment complex in Austin, Texas, for an undisclosed amount, IPE Real Assets reported.
Report: Highland Capital to buy rental homes portfolio for $300M
DiamondRock Hospitality to acquire Calif. hotel stake for $150M
Report: Partners Group buys 2 Calif. buildings for $148M
Denver luxury apartments change hands for $138M
Fowler Property sells 2 Seattle apartment assets for $103.5M