S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Bradesco Leasing SA - Arrendamento Mercantil said the central bank approved the appointment of José Gomes Fernandes as a director at the company.
* Banco do Brasil SA said Leonardo Silva de Loyola Reis resigned from the position of finance officer on the bank's executive board.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA approved the resignation of Nilton Sérgio Silveira Carvalho as executive officer at the bank.
* Micro Lending SA said it accepted the resignation of Emérico Alejandro Stengel as chairman on July 25. The board of directors also called a meeting to appoint Stengel's replacement.
* Banestes SA - Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo announced the dismissal of director Michel Neves Sarkis from the bank's board.
* Banco Central do Brasil said its director of economic policy, Carlos Viana, will step down from his position in September, Reuters reported. The president of the central bank, Roberto Campos Neto, will nominate Fabio Kanczuk, Brazil's representative to the World Bank, as Viana's replacement.
* Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social elected Saulo Puttini as director of legal affairs, Petrônio Canhado as director of credit and guarantee, Leonardo Cabral as director of privatizations and Fábio Abrahão as director of infrastructure, Diário Comércio Indústria e Serviços reported.
* Seguros CLC SA appointed María Jesús Canelo Salinas to be its finance manager, replacing Tomás Riveros Cristoffanini.
* Banco Voii SA said General Manager Fernando Moser has agreed to leave the Argentine bank. The company named Alberto Jesús Martín, who is vice chairman and previously held the general manager role, to replace Moser.
* Zurich Santander Seguros Generales Chile SA and sister unit Santander Seguros de Vida SA named Raúl Vargas chairman of the board. The Chilean insurance companies also named Gustavo Bartolotto vice-chairman.
* Caixa Seguridade Participações SA said it received the resignation of director André Tosello Laloni.
* Banco Santander Río SA said it promoted Juan Cerruti as chief economist at the bank, replacing Sergio Galván, who will remain in charge of wealth management, El Cronista reported.
* MAPFRE Compañía de Seguros Generales de Chile SA and Mapfre Compania de Seguros de Vida de Chile SA announced the resignation of their director Orlando Sillano Zan. The companies named Alejandra Loyola Schmidt as Zan's replacement.
* Luis Barrientos Mendoza resigned as finance manager from Bupa Compania de Seguros de Vida SA. The company named Maximiliano Donoso Mora as Mendoza's replacement.
* Itaú Unibanco Holding SA named Federico Ravazzani head of its investment banking unit in Chile, replacing Raúl Schmidt, who left the company this year. Itaú is also on the lookout for a new investment banking director in Colombia after the departure of Marcel Patiño. Daniel Menéndez, Itaú's head of investment banking in Peru, will also take the helm of the corporate banking division there.
* Scotia Administradora General de Fondos Chile SA appointed María Victoria Doberti Dragnic and Stephen Guthrie to serve as directors on the company's board.
* Cielo SA said Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos Araújo resigned as a member of the board of directors. The company also approved the elections of Mauro Ribeiro Neto and Edson Rogério da Costa as directors. The appointments are subject to regulatory approval by the central bank.
* Wiz Soluções e Corretagem de Seguros SA said it appointed David João Almeida dos Reis Borges and Marcus Vinícius de Oliveira as effective members of the board. The company also named Fábio Nunes Lacerda and Rodrigo Ortiz D'Avila Assumpção as alternate directors.